5/25 Webinar: eCopy PaperWorks Software and SharePoint
In this webcast, Joe Moore begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting, vice president of technology for 5thNK, demonstrates how the 5thNK eCopy Paperworks solution makes it possible for you to:
- Scan, preview, and send paper-based content directly to Microsoft SharePoint Online.
- Distribute scanned documents directly to a location.
- Uphold the authentication and access rights settings of the SharePoint environment.
- Support Microsoft SharePoint content types, metadata, and workfows for accurate indexing of scanned documents.
- Extend the desktop user experience with Microsoft SharePoint to the point of scanning.
Joe also demonstrates the direct integration of eCopy Paperworks into Microsoft SharePoint Online, a component of Microsoft Online Services Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS).
Presenter: Joe Moore begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting, VP of Technology, 5thNK.com LLC
Joe Moore begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting is the vice president of technology for 5thNK, a Microsoft partner that is able to source, sell, and install eCopy Paperworks, software that makes it possible for paper-based documents to be scanned directly into Microsoft SharePoint sites.
This webinar takes place on: Tuesday, May 25th, 2010, at 11:00 AM PDT
Register for this webinar here.